Live in the Humidor Returns for 2011

I am really showing my noobie colours here. Heard about the live in the humidor event but not really sure how it works. Is it an intro of new stock to the humi or the last few boxes left in the humidor? Anyone out there that can shep some light on it for me would be appreciated.

I am really showing my noobie colours here. Heard about the live in the humidor event but not really sure how it works. Is it an intro of new stock to the humi or the last few boxes left in the humidor? Anyone out there that can shep some light on it for me would be appreciated.

Basically just about each week on the same day, at about the same time...Smithy posts pictures of the best looking cigars in the Czar humidor. It is a very popular thread. Everything listed is PSP (Premium Select Program), HQ (High Quality) or PE (Premium Economy). First one to claim them gets them. Just be the first to respond to Smithy's post and shoot an e-mail off to Lisa with your payment info and accompanying instructions. Enjoy...

Basically just about each week on the same day, at about the same time...Smithy posts pictures of the best looking cigars in the Czar humidor. It is a very popular thread. Everything listed is PSP (Premium Select Program), HQ (High Quality) or PE (Premium Economy). First one to claim them gets them. Just be the first to respond to Smithy's post and shoot an e-mail off to Lisa with your payment info and accompanying instructions. Enjoy...

Very cool idea. The more I browse and learn about this forum the more I like it!!! So for us in Eastern Standard time it would be every Sunday at about 7:00 P.M.?

Very cool idea. The more I browse and learn about this forum the more I like it!!! So for us in Eastern Standard time it would be every Sunday at about 7:00 P.M.?

Later usually.