New Cigar - Montecristo Serie P No2?

:clap::rotfl::clap:

My quality control favourite this year was a note found inside a box of BORC from one person in the packaging line to another. Apparently the supervisor is a prick.

Now that's classic... ;)

Smithy, if you need help disposing of that box, should me a PM. I'll be more than happy. :D

Smithy, are you sure that Rob is in good terms with HSA ? :huh:

Here is the box of 10 RA Superiores LCDH you sent me last time, but with the paper inside

describing my fine RA Grandes Reigonal Edition for Spain. 2008"s.

It's always great to get 2 cigars in one, LCDH's & aged ER's ;)

post-3705-1293014954.jpg

post-3705-1293015039.jpg

Smithy, are you sure that Rob is in good terms with HSA ? :huh:

Here is the box of 10 RA Superiores LCDH you sent me last time, but with the paper inside

describing my fine RA Grandes Reigonal Edition for Spain. 2008"s.

It's always great to get 2 cigars in one, LCDH's & aged ER's ;)

post-3705-1293014954.jpg

post-3705-1293015039.jpg

:huh:

:huh:;):huh:

My quality control favourite this year was a note found inside a box of BORC from one person in the packaging line to another. Apparently the supervisor is a prick.

I love it, adds to the character! Nothing says handmade like a hand written note!

Here, here, well said and sadly, sooooo true.

So, Smithy, does that box then have a heavy discount for it's inherent design flaw and manufacturing defect???? :2thumbs:

Actually, in other collectibles such as cards or comics, if there is an error in the print or production, that makes the item 1000x rarer, and therefore, much much more expensive.

I used to collect comics when i was a boy, and i once received a Spiderman in the mail (i was a subscriber) that had a blacked out cover. Apparently, it was one of the rare prints that was exposed to too much ink at the press. It actually created a pretty amazing effect on the cover image of Spidey, and instantly became a rare collectible. I sold it several years on for 100x the price i paid for it. I should have kept it. It's probably worth 1000x now.

Got to love the Cubans, just recieved a new shipment of stock and opened up this box of Montecristo No2 and noticed something slightly wrong.

Introducing the Montcristo Serie P No2

No Smithy....I'm not going to list them on the website! :2thumbs:

We have cracked the box so they are being sold as Monte No2 singles, they look and small great.

As for the rare box might be worth something one day, this is cuba we are talking about here I'm sure there are another hundred boxes just the same out there.