a great day in the nfl

any day that the skins do not lose (okay, it was a bye but that ain't a loss) and the hated cowgirls get thrashed, is a really good day.

i'm almost at the point of feeling sorry for the cowgirls (after all, their potential superbowl season hit its first speedbump in the first game against the glorious skins). almost but not quite!!

any day that the skins do not lose (okay, it was a bye but that ain't a loss) and the hated cowgirls get thrashed, is a really good day.

i'm almost at the point of feeling sorry for the cowgirls (after all, their potential superbowl season hit its first speedbump in the first game against the glorious skins). almost but not quite!!

Lets not forget the English premier League!

Gunners down...City up...Chelsea down....Beautiful :rolleyes:

The cowboys are having a rough year, I think the pick at the end of the first half epitomized their season... Ken, you think Wade Phillips is out before season's end or do you believe Jerry when he says he isn't firing him?

the bloke is cactus.

and the soccer doesn't count. if the gunners lose.

I think Phillips is in there for the remainder of the season. However, it would appear that the players have already lost faith in Phillips. Not a Cowboys fan though, and not a Romo fan either. Jones has done a piss poor job of managing the club in recent years, at least IMHO. And I would be surprised if Dallas finishes with more than two Ws this season.

My Bills are having an epic season. Rooting for your team to lose out to boost draft status is a really poor way to spend 6 months.

Gooner fans need to focus on Tottenham's sublime demolition of Inter.

You hear that Rogers wants half the Bill's games to be played in Toronto, Canada?

good game yesterday at the Rogers Center and can only hope for more games in the future.

ps. Liverpool is still $hit.;)

1463.gif

You hear that Rogers wants half the Bill's games to be played in Toronto, Canada?

good game yesterday at the Rogers Center and can only hope for more games in the future.

ps. City are still $hit.;)

lol. So you are rooting for Buffalo to lose their team? Well Rogers can place a bid when Ralph Wilson dies. Most folks I talk to have found the Toronto games quite poor, particularly when compared with the atmosphere in Orchard Park. I think Rogers is just talking smack to cover up how poorly the Toronto experiment has gone.

I would love to see Toronto get an NFL team, but not at the expense of a team with a 50+ year history like the Bills.

lol. So you are rooting for Buffalo to lose their team? Well Rogers can place a bid when Ralph Wilson dies. Most folks I talk to have found the Toronto games quite poor, particularly when compared with the atmosphere in Orchard Park. I think Rogers is just talking smack to cover up how poorly the Toronto experiment has gone.

I would love to see Toronto get an NFL team, but not at the expense of a team with a 50+ year history like the Bills.

Not at all brother, would just like to see more game in Toronto.

For all you Cowboy fans suffering through a crappy season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSLbGdtnBA

It's no wonder they are losing @ home as well as on the road. Who can concentrate on the game with that going on in the stands...?