Looking for a few good men!

Salty:

Here is a backward compatibility file back to reader v5.0. While this form is simple it does have a lot of form data in it. This should print... but you gotta' be allowed to use paper... -LOL It should also save and has no security features at all that would stop it.

Hope this works for ya'. If not just copy the narrative and email it to me! -R

_Cigar_Companion_for_backcompatv2.pdf

I am using Adobe Reader version 9.3.4 and I also can not save the changes to either document.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piggy - your forms now work and the review has been sent.

Nick.

I was hoping someone would update me. I have acro pro on all my computers so it is hard to backtest to the reader for me. I am pretty sure I found the glitch; my fault! -Piggy

Just downloaded the version 3 of your form Piggy and it works a treat :peace: Can save my changes now. Thanks heaps for doing that, this form will be very useful for me in the future as well ;)

I'll update it for the Bolivar PC I smoked yesterday and email it through to you in the next day or two...

p.s. I'm on Reader version 9.3.4 as well

Just downloaded the version 3 of your form Piggy and it works a treat :cigar: Can save my changes now. Thanks heaps for doing that, this form will be very useful for me in the future as well ;)

I'll update it for the Bolivar PC I smoked yesterday and email it through to you in the next day or two...

p.s. I'm on Reader version 9.3.4 as well

Glad it worked mate. These make for a great diary. You can even add pics to the pdf and put them into a catalogue.

I am hoping to revise it one of these days to make it even simpler and perhaps add some additional common tastes. I rushed this together a couple of years ago now to run another group review with. Use it in good health! -Piggy