Done reading time to get postin

Joep

Hello all,

ive been reading here for a while now and well its time to get posting.

My name is Joep and im from the Netherlands, 30 years old and a cigar smoker since about 5 year.

Massive Bolivar fan. One of my goals is to smoke atleast one of each Bolivar Regionals and in my quest for locating some i came in contact with Nino from flyincgars.de. He suggested i looked around here so thats what i did.

However ive let the quest slide a litte seeing how some are simply unreachable for me, per example the Armonia, a price i can simply not pay. (unless that lotto ticket will finally become a golden ticket some day :rolleyes:

Besides this forum im also active on an american forum and next to that i am one of the 4 admins of sigarenliefhebber.nl a Dutch website devote to cigars with a lively and active forum.

Well thats about it leave with some photos cause well a picture says more then a thousand words.

bolrek.jpg

post-6201-1284926638.jpg

post-6201-1284926679.jpg

Yeah I'm enjoying the Dutch forum less and less lately ;) You'll find this forum is very different and extremely helpful and open! Btw. what's your favorite Bolivar RE? I recently tried the Libertador and was blown away, I'm not too familiar with the rest.

There are 2 Libertadores, de '06 one and the Libertadores petit version '08. I enjoyed the 08 more then the 06.

My favorite well..damn...if i have to choose i have to say the 2008 - Edición Regional Asia Pacific but on the other hand the Especiales No.2 2009 regional for Germany is tasty aswell.

Im currently looking into getting my hands on the Canadian release.

I tried the Libertador (Sublime) but it was the 07 re-release and it was amazing! I haven't tried the Bolivar Short yet, but as I am in the Asia Pacific it shouldn't be too hard to get a hold of it ;) I read some good things about the Canadian Bolivar's on the forum! Good luck with your search.