Ramon Allones Phoenicia Libanon Sublimes

I've been wanting this cigar for over 8 months now. 'Can't find it anywhere, and when I do - you have to get the whole box...don't have $600 to $900 to spare now! :D

I've been wanting this cigar for over 8 months now. 'Can't find it anywhere, and when I do - you have to get the whole box...don't have $600 to $900 to spare now! :)

They certainly look magnificent! If they taste as good as they look you are in for a treat! :D

They certainly look magnificent! If they taste as good as they look you are in for a treat! :)

These are the re-releases - 15 count boxes. Was able to get 3 boxes of the original release phoenicia (30 count boxes) and they are fantastic. Very smoky and strong.

These are the re-releases - 15 count boxes. Was able to get 3 boxes of the original release phoenicia (30 count boxes) and they are fantastic. Very smoky and strong.

No, this are the 30 count boxes as well.

take a look here:

post-6196-1283843989.jpg

post-6196-1283844008.jpg

post-6196-1283844038.jpg

regards

I have been luck enough to smoke 2 of these and think they have tremendous potential. That said, I have been unable to find a reliable source to pick these up.

That's interesting as I've been unable to find a reliable source of income to pick these up :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...