Hello All!

Cohiba Stevie

Just droppin a quick line here to say hello to you all, the forum is excellent and very resourceful.

My name is Stevie and ive been smoking cigars for about a year now, my regular smoke is a Cohiba Siglo II, favourite smoke is probably a Cohiba robusto.

I hope to buy a humidor very soon and get a collection of different cigars going. Anybody in here from Ireland or from the belfast area give me a shout!

Its good to be here!

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forum, Sig II is one of my favorites as well! Just a quik note of caution, some of these guys will try to talk you into putting long vegetables in your drinks, pay that no mind :D , and buy a BIG humidor!

rob

Thanks rob your a gent mate!

Yeah gonna start with a 75 count humidor to begin with then maybe upgrade later on, I've also managed to bag myself one of the cohiba behike sample packs with all three sizes in there that I want to condition and age asap

P.s. As for the vegetables in the drinks I think I will pass lol... Putting anything in a pint of guiness where I'm from is strictly forbidden!

Hey Stevie, how's it going, welcome to the forums! Small world mate, I'm also from Belfast (NI), if you need any advice or have any questions just give me a shout mate.