Party Shorts or RASCC?

Okay, I am looking for a good quick smoke that I can enjoy in under 40 minutes. I have had a Partagas Short and enjoyed it a great deal in about a half hour. I have never had a RASCC, but the RASS is very good... Are the flavor profiles of the RASCC similar to the RASS? I am trying to decide which to buy a box of, well 2 boxes of RASCC or a cab of the Shorts. Which do you prefer and why? Or if you have a wild-card quick smoke that you enjoy I am always up for suggestions.

Which do you prefer and why? Or if you have a wild-card quick smoke that you enjoy I am always up for suggestions.

Love em both and keep both on hand:

Parti Shorts are great little spicy sticks...

RASCCs are a sweet delight, stewed fruits etc.

Wild Card: ERDM Lunch Clubs if you can find em since they were recently discontinued

My preference is the Short. The RASC i have tried have been OK, but I did deal with construction issues.

Flavorwise, this is too subjective to really say one over the other. You should try both and then make the decsion.

If funds allow, you can get 25 ct boxes of each, as they are relatively inexpensive, and enjoy both!

I'd vote for both.

To me:

Rascc is a more concentrated Rass, maybe even better.

Short is a stronger, (harsher) 898.

Both have a place, but I don't usually go to the humidor and waffle between the two. Different cigars.

So, I suppose that didn't answer your question.

Since you've already tried and enjoyed a great deal the Shorts...I suggest you go with that.

Having several CCZar boxes of both and if I had to choose one over the other....it would be the Shorts...hands down. It's a smoother, tastier smoke to my palette (everyone's palette differs).

(Luv the PLPC and UPPC and RGPC profile over the RASCC)

Have not bought a Short cab since 2005, so my impressions of them are based on that (nearly empty) cab...I have preferred the 07-08 RASSC personally, and if you need a wildcard, the Bolivar coronas junior will more than do in a pinch. I stopped enjoying the Shorts after some time--for whatever reason.

99 Partagas TPCs were a better cigar than Shorts to me, sadly now hard to find. Very dark, toothy wrappers and rich flavor.

So many people rave about Partagas Shorts... I have tried to love them from several box codes but they have never blown my sox off. By contrast I always enjoy RASCC and SCDH El Principes.

The problem with the Shorts is that they need at least 2 years of aging to be good...The best Shorts I had was from Nov 06, Great smoke!!!