I predict..

Guest rob

...that CanuckSARTech will have 4000 posts by the end of the year!

Ive never seen anyone power ahead with huge post counts like him in just 3 weeks. And he's contributing quality... not just 3 word replies to every thread out there.

Great poster and excellent addition to the forum IMO. Good stuff!

Ive never seen anyone power ahead with huge post counts like him in just 3 weeks. And he's contributing quality... not just 3 word replies to every thread out there.

I second that! Every reply is as big as an average topic. I always thought he has been around for years :P Had no idea it's only been 3 weeks :D

:D:P:rotfl: Join to Rob! Great intro!

Pfffttt!!!! He's a bum. :rotfl: He has about 50 trained racoons posting for him. :P

Sounds like good ol' fashioned Toronto attitude :lol:

Seriously - Gotta be impressed with CST's enthousiasm for FOH! Very great to see new guys embracing what the site is all about.

My question is...while he's in here posting all the time - who is out there conducting Search and Rescue operations in his stead? :P:D:D

LOL. Gawd, I can't believe that it took me 18 hours or so to see this thread!

Don't know to be honoured or worried. :huh::unsure::hole::P:thinking:

"...Contributing quality..." - wow. Thanks, I appreciate the kudos, I guess. But maybe you aren't reading my posts after all then??! ;)

Maybe he just won the lottery, and has ample free time to hang out on FoH all day smoking superb cigars :D

If only. Man, the coin I could blow on EL's then!

I second that! Every reply is as big as an average topic. I always thought he has been around for years :P Had no idea it's only been 3 weeks ;)

LOL. Just looked at the calendar - 4 weeks now. :unsure: But who's counting...

My question is...while he's in here posting all the time - who is out there conducting Search and Rescue operations in his stead? :hole::P:D

Oh crap. Maybe I outta change the batteries in my pager... :thinking::huh:

Maybe he is busy rescuing Captain Morgan Tattoo from the dustbin of tragic marketing?

Lol. Gotta take the piss. I would say welcome but you seem at home.

Tragic indeed - I wish we could get that stuff here in Canada! Better than some of the other rums we get.

...And he's contributing quality... not just 3 word replies to every thread out there.

Thanks. I. Try.

...Actually, I agree. The guy is a mad poster, with fun input for all. Great to have as part of the FOH community.

Much appreciated.

I'm a bit of a social butterfly.

Plus, it helps that I'm on holidays, have two computers at home (including a laptop for in the kitchen or on the back deck), a computer for access at work, and a nice cell phone for updates (though I don't use it for posting). Ahhh, technology. Just think - if it weren't for the wonders of tech, you guys wouldn't have me at all! :P:P:D:yes::mob:

• 4 months later...

LOL.

Sorry Rob, I let you down a bit. Only 1468 posts by the end of New Year's Eve.

I promise I'll do better for 2011! ;):P:D

You're going to have real worries if you don't keep up the quality Keith :lol:

Great to have you aboard, FOH'er ;)

True, he has set the BAR for himself..... ;)

Was at 1468 on New Year's Eve, our time. Any other posts have been since then. If that's what you meant. :lol:;)

Your math is out by 1000 !