Hello From Chicago

asuavea1

Hi to all.

New to cigar smoking; been at it for 'bout 6 months. Interested in trying CC. Trying to get as much information as possible before spending my cash on the hobby. Going to Cabo in Nov and will check-out some then. Been looking around online for a source; will see where research leads me. You guys will be the first to know when I score :-)

Hello Suavj,

Welcome to the FOH. You can't go wrong with the Czar for price and service, and most important, piece of mind that you do indeed have a real Cuban cigar in your hands.

You have a real good running back with the Bears now, Chester Taylor. He was an excellent player for our Vikings and he will be sorely missed. I think he is more reliable than Adrian Peterson, and almost as good. I think the Bears could have a team this year.....

Thank you,

Curtiss

Hello Suavj,

Welcome to the FOH. You can't go wrong with the Czar for price and service, and most important, piece of mind that you do indeed have a real Cuban cigar in your hands.

You have a real good running back with the Bears now, Chester Taylor. He was an excellent player for our Vikings and he will be sorely missed. I think he is more reliable than Adrian Peterson, and almost as good. I think the Bears could have a team this year.....

Thank you,

Curtiss

Lets hope they look MUCH better in the reg season than pre-season. The div they are in will be tough this year, with the Vikings leading the list!!!!! :-) And thanks.

Welcome to FOH and enjoy the forum. Just to reiterate, you will not find a better dealer of Habanos than Cigar Czar. Careful of fakes in Cabo...

• 2 weeks later...