Harley show today!

Thanks guys! I was looking forward to the show even though I am bored after about an hour. Well... not that I am complaining, I mean, you never hear me complain.... -LOL But there was no VRSC class. There were about 15 classes from best chick bike to best wheels, Sportster, bagger, Dyna etc. ... but no VROD! So, the VROD guys had to compete with the full customs! While I would not trade my scooter for a Popsicle pained pimp ride with ape-hangers, in the custom bike world a scooter like mine does not have a chance in that class. I got smoked!!! -LOL

The good news is that bikers don't give a **** about cigar smoke! A lot of guys were smoking and there were not a bunch of jogger style babies in strollers with people drinking mineral water and taking their pulses! No vegan food was served and there was absolutely nothing heathy about the event!!! The bikes were loud and not kid friendly! The burgers were greazzy, the coffee strong, the tats colorfull and the chicks did not wear much... and they should have!!! -LOL There must have been 3 or 4 hundred bikes and it was a fun parade, looking at the parolees... I mean bikers!

I gave out a few cigars and smoked several. My mouth is a little parched today. I went through several PC's, a couple of Petit Robustos to kill the two left in the cardboard pack and a couple of du Deputes. Lady Piggy brought out the dog and a couple of chairs and we made an afternoon of it. Frankly, it is better to spend the day riding but I don't do this often so that made it alright.

Cheers mates. -Biker Piggy... hog... whatever!

The good news is that bikers don't give a **** about cigar smoke! A lot of guys were smoking and there were not a bunch of jogger style babies in strollers with people drinking mineral water and taking their pulses! No vegan food was served and there was absolutely nothing heathy about the event!!! The bikes were loud and not kid friendly! The burgers were greazzy, the coffee strong, the tats colorfull and the chicks did not wear much... and they should have!!! -LOL There must have been 3 or 4 hundred bikes and it was a fun parade, looking at the parolees... I mean bikers!

That's what I call an EVENT!

BTW...Bloody rad bike mate!