How do you carry your cigars for an evening out ?

Beautiful cases. I solved that problem easily, I don't go out.

Likewise. Even if I did go out in the evening, it is illegal here to light up at an indoors venue (unless one was in a private home). It's becoming more difficult to enjoy a cigar in outdoors public places, as the local council has just passed a law forbidding smoking at parks and reserves.

Likewise. Even if I did go out in the evening, it is illegal here to light up at an indoors venue (unless one was in a private home). It's becoming more difficult to enjoy a cigar in outdoors public places, as the local council has just passed a law forbidding smoking at parks and reserves.

Gawd, its not even that bad here in Canada!

I found these inexpensive plastic tube cigar carriers from from cigar solutions and I love them for carrying around my daily smokes.

http://stores.cigarsolutions.com/-strse-53...addy/Detail.bok

When I go out I will pack up 3 or 4 and drop them in the wife's purse.

I was also lucky enough to score a Zero Halliburton Ambassador, on the cheap, for my larger cigar carrying needs.

http://www.uncrate.com/men/culture/smoking...on-cigar-cases/

I usually take 5-10 cigars on an outing. I have a few I know I will smoke, some extras incase I dont want/feel like smoking what I first thought I felt like smoking, and a selection for friends if they dont like what they brought along, or want to trade.

I put them in a zip lock bag and chuck em in a back pack/man bag thingy. I am careful, but dont treat them like eggs.

I use an appropriate sized tubos for singles. Anything more, and I grab the smallest cigar box I have that'll fit what I want. The Partagas 8-9-8 10 box has been great for this as it's not often I'm carrying anything longer than this and the lid has a clip.

I got that one in an old tobacco shop in Brussels Belgium that was closing down because the old shop keeper

was going on retierment. He must have had that in his shop for ages. I should have accepted

to take many other items off his hands when he asked me instead, I only took those 2 cases.

Lars, If you, or anyone else, have any extra info about the German , or the English one, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :P

Hi Guy,

sorry for the late reply, have been travelling quite a bit lately. I will dig something upon these. I believe that they have been importing their own cigars in the past but will revert when I found the info I am looking for.

regards

Lars

For a smoke night with the guys, I have a 3-finger case that easily holds up to 3 double coronas. For longer term "portable" storage (i.e. what travels with me to Vegas), I have a small 30 count desktop humidor that gets the job done. I keep the desktop in the hotel room and I take the 3-finger case out with me at night.

I was well-educated (a statement uttered by many ten-times over the BAC limit, I'm sure) regarding cigar storage and transportation before getting into this scene, but in any case I use the seemingly common 5-cigar OtterBox Caddy when having (and providing, *cough*) a cigar away from my house. Definitely better than chucking my humidor behind my seat in the car or using a plastic bag//etc. I've yet to require the services of a bigger Cigar Caddy...and there's no chance in hell I'll be giving away such an amount for free. >_$

Long-story-short, Cigar Caddies FTW.

I have a plactic cheap case that holds four, several leather ones that hold four to ten and a larger caddy that will hold thirtry or more if you take out some of the foam inserts. I make sure I come home with unsmoked cigars, heaven forbid running out of smokes.