Sydney guy checking in

leojvs

Its windy here. Sheesh.

Im Joel. Im from Sydney. I have been smoking cigars for years, but not on a regular basis. I do try to limit myself to a couple of cigars a week, but this weekend I blazed 5 of the buggers. cough.

I have been lurking here for about 2 years, and finally decided I need to take part in another cigar forum. Coz the temptation to smoke cigars wasnt great enough. hahaha. There seems to be a really friendly atmosphere around here, unlike some boards I have lurked at before. Nice.

I use the handle leojvs on every forum I am a member of, so there may be some peeps from other forums recognise me. (dont tell the mods im an a-hole :clap: ) I would love to finally meet a cigar smoking, Land Rover driving, Buick lover who takes photos for fun.

The last few cigars I have smoked are a Monty 5, Partagas Serie D No 4, RASS, Siglo I and a Diplomaticos #4.

I love the Monty 5's. Great coffee smoke, (or a drive to work on a Monday cigar)

The SdN4's have been hit and miss with me lately (tubos mind you) but the last 2 I smoked were better. I have had one stellar one, and I will keep trying till I get back there.

RASS, I F***ing love this cigar. Thats it.

Siglo I, a richer mans Monty 5. Slightly better in some aspects, but I would buy the 5 over the Siglo I.

Dip 4. Well, I got my little package of them, let them sit for a while (ok, only 3 hours) and smoked one. Straight to the back of the humi. I wasnt happy with the flavour profile. Very one dimensional, bad draw, bad burn and a nasty after taste. I put that down to the 3 hours of rest time before I lit one up.

Well, thats my intro post. Laptop battery is going flat, and I cant be bothered getting the power pack, so Im going to bail.

• 2 weeks later...