Hi and New to FoH

Hi!

I am new to FoH, and located in Central Pennsylvania, here in the USA. About a week ago, I found these forums, and started my lurking....I mean, reading of all the posts out here. :)

Lots and lots of information, of brands and types of cigars that I've never seen, let alone heard about. :)

I started enjoying cigars about a year ago, visiting a friend that smokes only Aston's. About 4 months ago, I found a local tobacconist that holds a couple events a month of different brands, and what a major difference that made in my experience! I never knew there was so much to know, or so many flavors to be enjoyed!

Much of my week (this week) has been spent in the Humidor section, as I am looking for something better than I have that I can build or modify, and how to do this. But you can bet that I will be scouring the reviews sections, trying to find a baseline idea for new additions to whatever humidor I have. :)

I'm not a big poster, but I hope to get to know all of you out here!

Peace!

Hi, DominioMaestro! Glad to know ya! :)

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!!

Hello and welcome to FOH! I grew up in central PA!!!

heh heh....from the past tense sound of that, it sounds to me like you were/are one of the lucky ones that got out! :peace: