Hello to all from Texas

When I first read, "We do not tolerate Tossers and Wankers. If you are a whinging pain in the arse know it all who enjoys the sound of your own voice…..go join Cigar Aficionado", I knew this was the right place for me. However, the only reason I knew about this site is that it came highly recommended from a BOTL on Cigar Aficionado.

I have been trying to find a reputable online distributor for years; thought I had finally found one (a good guy at my local smoke shop said he used ******) but I'm not so sure. The ones I received, a mixed sampler of 3-packs Monte 2's, Partagas D4's, Hoyo Epicure and a 5-pack of Cohiba Siglo II, just haven't impressed me. They look fine. I posted photos and everyone says they look ok but they have all been unimpressive. All I was trying to do was enjoy the ocassional fine havana and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't get ripped off, but for the most I wasn't getting any help or much info. Most of them acted like giving out their site contact's info was some sort of "G14-007" classifed bullshit! But then after quite a bit of time on that forum reading and posting questions and photos, a couple of good guys stepped and gave me their online site info. Kim Berman is the name of the person that recommended me to Cigar Czar and I promised that if this worked out and I was finally able to get my hands on some authentic CC's i would send him some as a token of my appreciation.

I hope all of you know how lucky you are to have found a forum like this. I hope to join ya'll soon in celebrating with a fine havana cigar.

Hookem'.

Dealers name deleted by Moderator.

PM sent to member.

Welcome to FOH. If your looking for authentic Habanos and great service, you've come to the right place. Czar can't be beat for peace of mind, quality and customer service.