Another new guy here!

Disburden

Good morning, folks!

My name is Nick and I live over here in New York of the States. I recently began watching the Friends of Habanos videos on youtube and they are the best cigar review videos I've seen so far! I always get a great laugh from watching them as well as great info. I have only had NC smokes as that's all there is here and I do enjoy them. Even though this is mainly a CC forum I still really dug the videos and wanted to sign up anyway.

I'm 29 years old, I just started enjoying cigars in this past year or so. I've more or less just flirted with them in 2009 but soon caught the bug buying the top rated sticks and getting two humidors for them. I still have a lot to learn, I am very much a newbie, but I do know I don't really care for the mild stuff (light wrappers,etc), Maduros and medium-full bodied cigars are up my alley. I used to smoke cigarettes for years but quit those things when I discovered how much more enjoyable a cigar is, I haven't looked back since then. :)

I work in banking and got involved in that field in 2007 (great timing right?!). I've been with the same lady for 11 years and she hasn't bugged me for any rings yet (WHAT)! I am also a senior member for another manly forum sites: Straightrazorplace.com and badgerandblade.com.

Thanks for all the help, Ladies & Gentlemen! I will see you around,

Nick

Welcome to FOH....Carmel huh? I'm just south of you in Cortlandt Manor in Westchester.

Welcome to FOH....Carmel huh? I'm just south of you in Cortlandt Manor in Westchester.

Wow, That's pretty close! Nice to hear a member is that close to where I am!

Welcome to the forum, Nick.

I don't think I'm manly enough to try a straight, but I do use a safety razor(and have since I started shaving). Have an old '61 Gillette 195 (fatboy) that I still occasioinally use.

~Joe

I have several fat boys sitting in a collection as I type!

Welcome fellow newbie! It looks like you're not too far from Canada, hopefully you can make a trip up here to enjoy some Cubans :blush:

I have often thought about that myself! :lol:

Hey Nick, welcome to the forums, great introduction!

Love New York, favourite place in the world and Manhattan has loads of great cigar stores, enjoy your stay!