Hey there from Kansas

yhf

Hello all my name is David. I have been hearing about this forum for ages on Dog Watch and always intended to check it out. Well I finally did today and man I am really kicking myself for waiting so long. I fell down the slippery slope of cigars some time ago but this site may truly be my undoing ;)

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to the forum. The short time I've spent poking around has been very enjoyable. I usually spend time on local sports forums but I have come to realize that cigars have been considerably more rewarding than of the local teams lately <_<

Hey gmoney I live in Overland Park (KC metro area). Haven't been out your way in a while but I did spend a couple crazy weekends there years ago.

Steve047 I have a few friends from Nebraska (they call it Gods country). You folks sure do like some Husker football huh?

I won a few cigars on husker football last season, so yes! :unsure:

OP aye?.... should be at the new outlaw store July and August... wish i would of went down there this weekend but I caught a cold.

Hey sloth, you think Crick will be able to turn into a river and fill Suhs shoes this year? I'm hoping your old buddy Turner Gil will be able to give Pellini a run for his money but I won't hold my breath :D

The Outlaw events are fantastic but I haven't been able to find the time on the weekends to attend since the southern store opened. Maybe I'll run into you there sometime. :buddies:

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :lol: