The Allure of CC

Good evening all.

As I am sitting here finishing off the last of my NC's awaiting my first order from Czar and drinking some Glen Livet 15 my mind begins to wonder. I had my first cigar back in the early 90's. It was a gas station bought pack of Garcia Vega's :D

It was the movie Goodfellas and the scene with Pauly being asked to buy into the restaurant business while he was chopping on a cigar that got myself and friends interested in cigars. As those first months passed and hours of research later I moved into some of the better lines of NC.

So here I am today. Having smoked all of 6 CC in my life (I can be sure only 1 was authentic). What made me place my first order? As you can see I joined this forum 4 years ago. I think one of the main reasons why I did it was because the U.S. federal Government says I can't. I'm not happy with the current political climate in the USA at all. I think it’s my way of rebelling. Saying to all screw you, I'm an adult and if I want CC than it's my God given right to be able to acquire them without interference from the nanny state. So I've now opened the door. My shipment went out yesterday. I have a funny feeling that I will regret not doing something 4 years ago when I first arrived here.

Well that's a little about me and some of my story about how I got here.

I'm looking forward to my new journey in the world of CC.

Thanks for your time to all the read this.

It's hard to go back to NC's once you've totally immersed yourself to CC's. Truly, you might lose all interest/taste in NC's.

Good thing you polished off your last NC as you are going to need some humi real estate. Have fun.

It's hard to go back to NC's once you've totally immersed yourself to CC's. Truly, you might lose all interest/taste in NC's.

Good thing you polished off your last NC as you are going to need some humi real estate. Have fun.

What he said...

...can't do the NC anymore and I have a lot of them in the humi. Now all my NC are earmarked for friends when they come over.

...Well that's a little about me and some of my story about how I got here...

Sounds like we have a few things in common. I'm also in Atlanta (North Fulton)... apparently have similar political leanings (can I just say "North Fulton" again?)... and I have a somewhat similar cigar story, at least as far as regretting lost time.

I used to make pretty regular trips overseas, at least once or twice a year, and got to smoke CC's there... yes, a good bit more than six, but it was still a matter of smoking what I could while abroad and saving any few I managed to bring back just for special occasions. My regret is, of course, that I didn't find FoH or realize the existing opportunities to expand my CC horizons (and intake) until last year. Smoked a lot of NC's when I could have been enjoying CC's the whole time. Oh, to have all that wasted time back!

Welcome back gmoney, :P

Whatever you smoke is only up to you to decide ;)

The only advice I can give is , be an epicurean in life.

Try everything from everywhere, cigars, foods, drinks, women :rolleyes: etc .etc.

The worse thing for anyone to ever say in his or her life is," I DIDN'T KNOW THAT !!!!!!!! "

Enjoy yourself my friend :D

Welcome to the dark side. Althought I have to say...while I prefer CCs, there are still a few NCs that I enjoy smoking as well. Variety is the spice of life...or so I hear.