Smithy is live in the humidor Make that 11.30ish :-)

anything short fat dark and oily

Partagas Series D No 4 OPA AGO 09 HQ USD$231 Email to Lisa Aussie clients also email Lisa for your special pricing I have a couple of boxes of these cigars as good if not better.

post-1550-1272421930.jpg

Need some hand-outs for a special occasion in august: Looking for a nice box of H.Upmann Coronas Junior or Minor Tubos.

Thanks mate!

Just had a look around everybox of Tubos looks fantastic, those metal tubes look shiny and sharp. As for what is inside, I will open one tube and make an assessment on the entire box. Yep falls into the good catergory sort of cigar you give to friends who may or may not smoke it.

Just had a look around everybox of Tubos looks fantastic, those metal tubes look shiny and sharp. As for what is inside, I will open one tube and make an assessment on the entire box. Yep falls into the good catergory sort of cigar you give to friends who may or may not smoke it.

Thanks for your time good sir! :angry:

I too am hopeless dreaming that a great box of Party Connie #2's will magically arrive at the warehouse.......can you pull out a miracle for me Smithy?

Just put your head back on that pillow and keep on dreaming there little man...thats it off the land of dreams... shhhhh.....

Here is another hot Bolivar

Bolivar Corona Extra TEB JUN 08 HQ USD$209 again I only have 2 boxes of these so email me directly as Lisa is out.

post-1550-1272426646.jpg

Smitty not sure if my message went thru but Ill take a box of these and the box of BFF's if still available