Lazy Monday afternoon in Sydney

I tried Cohibar when I was in Sydney a few months ago. Thought it was crap! The problem was, that I was sitting on the deck smoking a cigar, and to order a drink I had to go to the bar (there was no table service). But the bar was INSIDE. And obviously you can't smoke inside so...

Also thought the mojito was poor and the selection of rum also. The selection of cigars I thought was pretty poor too. The general impression was one of confusion. I couldn't understand what this bar had to do with cigars. Though the view was decent. And the Boli Gold Medal I was smoking was brilliant :D

Carry on Pres. Hope I didn't ruin it for you.

I tried Cohibar when I was in Sydney a few months ago. Thought it was crap! The problem was, that I was sitting on the deck smoking a cigar, and to order a drink I had to go to the bar (there was no table service). But the bar was INSIDE. And obviously you can't smoke inside so...

Also thought the mojito was poor and the selection of rum also. The selection of cigars I thought was pretty poor too. The general impression was one of confusion. I culdn't understand what this bar had to do with cigars. Though the view was decent. And the Boli Gold Medal I was smoking was brilliant :D

Carry on Pres. Hope I didn't ruin it for you.

have had a couple of aged Clement rums and sitting now on a Hendricks gin and tonic. Onto a HDM 2. Purchased the siglo 1 but brought my own HDM 2

In a world of smoking Nazis...I take my hat off to them.

Have made some attractive friends. Could be worse :D

So how much time are you actually spending at home these days Rob.

How long before the family finds out that the pile of pillows under the sheets is not you.

So how much time are you actually spending at home these days Rob.

How long before the family finds out that the pile of pillows under the sheets is not you.

They're big pillows :D