Hello from St. Louis

Hemclas

Figured it was about time I said hi. I’ve been a member for quite some time, but I haven’t been hanging out on any cigar forum for a long time. Mainly because when I do I want to buy and that’s just not been possible lately. But, I finally gave into the urge and placed an order with Lisa. I just couldn’t resist any longer when I say the latest PE email come out. :wacko: Hello everyone and happy smoking! :wacko:

thank you and thank you

I love my hobby and wish I could enjoy it more often. But, it's probably not such a bad thing I have limited smoking opportunities since I have limited funds to buy all the yummy cigars I want. Not that I'm doing without, I have built up a nice little collection over the years. :thumbsup: It just never seems to be enough. :rolleyes:

Welcome to FOH. I totally sympathize with you on the not enough commentary. Couldn't agree more.

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the Forum enjoy ,we do :cigar:

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome from another guy in the US! I see what you mean, every time I go on a cigar forum it seems like it is time to rip out the old debit cards! :)

have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

How is Brennan's these days? I was there about a year ago and had a great time tasting some good beer and wine, and a few non-Cubans. I searched out such a place from all the way up in Canada before heading there for a trucking show. Welcome... I'm new too.

Figured it was about time I said hi. I’ve been a member for quite some time, but I haven’t been hanging out on any cigar forum for a long time. Mainly because when I do I want to buy and that’s just not been possible lately. But, I finally gave into the urge and placed an order with Lisa. I just couldn’t resist any longer when I say the latest PE email come out. :pooped: Hello everyone and happy smoking! :cowpoop:

Good to see someone from the stl is on the forum!!! Man, it's hot here!!

• 2 weeks later...