Weird Dreams from a Specific Marca

Wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. Last night smoked a great PSP2, will follow up with a "Show me your stick" review later. Didn't sleep well and had some incredibly bizzare dreams last night. The kind where you wake up and go what the hell was that?!?!?! The dream involved some completely random people (distant co-workers, very old bosses, police) and just bizzarre events.

I have had this problem before but only after the last few times I have smoked a PSP2. On vacation in Hawaii smoked one from the same box and had the same thing happen. Smoked my first one last year and recall somthing similar happen (completely different box).

Is there some crazy hallucinogenic chemical in PSP2 that cause this, or am I just crazy? Anyone else experience somthing similar with Partagas or another line?

G

Wondering if anyone else has ever experienced this. Last night smoked a great PSP2, will follow up with a "Show me your stick" review later. Didn't sleep well and had some incredibly bizzare dreams last night. The kind where you wake up and go what the hell was that?!?!?! The dream involved some completely random people (distant co-workers, very old bosses, police) and just bizzarre events.

I have had this problem before but only after the last few times I have smoked a PSP2. On vacation in Hawaii smoked one from the same box and had the same thing happen. Smoked my first one last year and recall somthing similar happen (completely different box).

Is there some crazy hallucinogenic chemical in PSP2 that cause this, or am I just crazy? Anyone else experience somthing similar with Partagas or another line?

G

Sounds like these have a particularly high nicotine content. Haven't smoked one (not the biggest Partagas fan, I think I'm the only person on the forum that doesn't enjoy the PSD4) but that would be my guess. Nicotine has a strong stimulant effect, even is small doses. if you have a tendancy to inhale too this would be exacerbated...

The only way to tell if it is the cigar is to keep track of what you ate, drank and smoked before you go to bed and see if the cigar is the only constant. Many people have a beverage of choice that they drink with cigars and that could be a cause as well or it could be a combination of the two.

It's from nicotine. Way back when I quit smoking cigarettes, I used the nicotine patch to help me quit. If I went to sleep with the patch still on, I would ALWAYS have the craziest dreams. Otherwise, I never even remember any dreams. I've heard others on that patch say the same thing.

It's from nicotine. Way back when I quit smoking cigarettes, I used the nicotine patch to help me quit. If I went to sleep with the patch still on, I would ALWAYS have the craziest dreams. Otherwise, I never even remember any dreams. I've heard others on that patch say the same thing.

X2. I once used the patch (unsuccessfully) to quit smoking and had a few nights of crazy dreaming after leaving it on overnight.

I may have had the same experience. My friends and I used to go down the shore and rent a house for the summer break from school. I had a dream one night after smoking numerous cigars and drinking that they stole my keys when I was at the beach, broke into my humidor, gutted my cigars and used the wrappers for marijuana. Right then I knew I was hooked. ;)

If I hadn't seen this topic I would've thought nothing of my crazy dreams last night. But I'd just smoked a Punch Punch which has a nasty nicotine hit in the final third. Smoked it while watching Underbelly (2nd season). The whole night I was getting shot at, beating people up, going to jail etc etc.. ;)

I've never had "weird" dreams from any cigar I've smoked.

You've not told us what else you do when you smoke: do you drink anything to accompany your smoke?

Nothing out of the abnormal or excessive. A few glasses of single malt and a glass of 23 year old Ron Zapaca, thought I was pretty sober when I can home.

Definately something with the Nicotine. I quit smoking cigarettes years ago and don't inhale much anymore while somking cigars.

Had a simliar thing with a RASS on Sunday with a strong kick in the last third but no weird dreams.

G

Nothing out of the abnormal or excessive. A few glasses of single malt and a glass of 23 year old Ron Zapaca, thought I was pretty sober when I can home.

Definately something with the Nicotine. I quit smoking cigarettes years ago and don't inhale much anymore while somking cigars.

Had a simliar thing with a RASS on Sunday with a strong kick in the last third but no weird dreams.

G

How many is "a few" glasses of single malt?

I will have a terrible time trying to go to sleep and stay asleep if I smoke a lot close to bed time. I wish I could dream instead of tossing for hours.

I will have a terrible time trying to go to sleep and stay asleep if I smoke a lot close to bed time. I wish I could dream instead of tossing for hours.

does that not get you to sleep? :o