Pres.....Live from The Humidor

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Rob, any Cohiba Robustos from the last of the best batch of 12?? thanks, Shawn..

Hi Pres! When you get back on it today, let me know if you run across any boxes of Molinos that you would recommend.

Thanks!

Will check at the warehouse for you Monday/Tuesday. Nothing here to write home about in Molinos territory and they are a cigar that needs to be spot on.

Hello Rob, any Cohiba Robustos from the last of the best batch of 12?? thanks, Shawn..

Shawn, the current batch of Sep 08 CORO's are excellent. With the sale they are moving fast however so you will have to check with Lise if any remain.

HQ every day of the week. Standard price however as you asked me to find them and they were here under my nose.

Thanks Prez I'll take em.

Hi Prez, how do you rate these (PE/ HQ/ PSP)?

I was also after either HQ/ PSP BBF or H.Upmann Sir Winstons as well, any luck with these please?

Thanks..

The Dukes would be HQ but f you look closely there is a small wrapper tear at the bottom of the foot. Will be gone in the first seconds of toasting :P

Lise I understand may have one HQ Box of Sir Winstons. Will have to check with her as I have a habit of posting things she has set aside :)

Will keep an eye out for BBF early next week.