I wouldn't be seen dead on an airplane...

In an odd way I can see where they were coming from.

My father in law died on a plane last year just before landing at Frankfurt from Johannesburg. They managed to get something going again but turned off the machine that night at the hospital. The costs weren't in anyway a big deal but the paperwork was a pain in the ass for my wife and her mother. As he had been in the country less than 24 hours before dying, a post mortem was a legal requirement, then the lawyer here wouldn't accept the death certificate because it was in german. The process was delayed over a week through red-tape, all of this during what was of course already a difficult time for my wife and her family.

In an odd way I can see where they were coming from.

My father in law died on a plane last year just before landing at Frankfurt from Johannesburg. They managed to get something going again but turned off the machine that night at the hospital. The costs weren't in anyway a big deal but the paperwork was a pain in the ass for my wife and her mother. As he had been in the country less than 24 hours before dying, a post mortem was a legal requirement, then the lawyer here wouldn't accept the death certificate because it was in german. The process was delayed over a week through red-tape, all of this during what was of course already a difficult time for my wife and her family.

Ryan, that would be distressing. Sorry to hear about it mate.

As for the two buffoons in the story. The sad thing is that at some time the "plan"..... made sense. :)

Sorry to hear about the sad event concerning your father-in-law Ryan.

As for me, eating the meals that they serve you on the planes is enough to make you die.

Boiled meat wrapped in Plastic, elastic desserts and gut rutt wines and alcohols that would kill

anyone. If it's not long, bring your own sandwich, if the ride is long, WAIT :)