Post more pics!

bunburyist

can I just say, there is nowhere near enough posting in this section!

Those of you who have ready access to bbqs and grills owe it to the unfortunate few like me who are stuck in urban shoeboxes in the sky.

Someone cook up something and post some pics of a nice ribeye or summat, please. I had noodles for dinner last night, and the night before, and probably rice for lunch today. Ah, what I'd do for some roast boar :huh:

I think I'm close to tears.....help a bro out! mayday!

Funny that you posted the need for some pic's of meat...I just grilled up and consumed a great Dry Aged corn feed ribeye from the fine state of Nebraska. I hunt pheasant every year out in the mid-west and also have many great friends who are generous enough to supply me with some of the best beef you can ever get your hands on. I will take some pic's of the next outing...2-3 weeks.. as a matter of fact I just place my yearly order of steaks that will arrive in person by (my good friend Van Lamb) on the 17 of March. :idea: Good times afield with old friends...even my long time Spec. Ops. buddy ( Ret. Navy) broke ass RH. Love those guy's!

post-3424-1265777993.jpeg

Funny that you posted the need for some pic's of meat...I just grilled up and consumed a great Dry Aged corn feed ribeye from the fine state of Nebraska. I hunt pheasant every year out in the mid-west and also have many great friends who are generous enough to supply me with some of the best beef you can ever get your hands on. I will take some pic's of the next outing...2-3 weeks.. as a matter of fact I just place my yearly order of steaks that will arrive in person by (my good friend Van Lamb) on the 17 of March. :idea: Good times afield with old friends...even my long time Spec. Ops. buddy ( Ret. Navy) broke ass RH. Love those guy's!

I grew up in Nebraska and agree that a finer steak cannot be found. What part of the state do you hunt in?

I grew up in Nebraska and agree that a finer steak cannot be found. What part of the state do you hunt in?

Sounds good boys, stick one of the ribeyes in the post and send it over my way. Nothing better than a hearty steak, a cold chang beer and a cigar.... Can you tell its 4:45pm and im daydreaming?!? :idea:

Definitely a part of the world I'd like to go see, nice pic.

Was watching a tv programme on the plane the other day about a Brit chef called Jamie Oliver who travelled about the US trying local cuisine. I think he was in Wyoming where they were cooking steaks on pitchforks in vats of fat? Unsurprisingly my airline food lef tme a bit cold...

• 9 months later...

This picture should fix your craving. These ribeye steaks were dry aged for 60 days, are what we'd call a 'cowboy' cut (meaning the steak is cut/portioned on either side of the rib bone) and were cooked on a outdoor grill that has an infrared sear zone. We had the steaks custom ordered from a cattle farmer we know and they were every bit as delicious as they look. Cheers!

post-7525-1291930372.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Here I am with my new Weber Genesis S-330. It's been a good year and I've always wanted a Weber grill. On the grates tonight were boneless rib eye, corn, halibut, salmon steaks, and taters. Yesterday, New York strip, mango jalapeno sausage.

GinsengWeberGenesisS330.jpg

Wilkey

Here I am with my new Weber Genesis S-330. It's been a good year and I've always wanted a Weber grill. On the grates tonight were boneless rib eye, corn, halibut, salmon steaks, and taters. Yesterday, New York strip, mango jalapeno sausage.

Wilkey

Nice Wilkey. What are you smoking? Is that a Padilla?

Nice Wilkey. What are you smoking? Is that a Padilla?

Good eye! I think that's what it was. I've been diligently trying to burn through my remaining NC ready-to-smoke cooler during grilling and grass cutting. I've been smoking my Havanas only during the contemplative moments. :D

Wilkey

Wilkey

that is wicked grill...