What drink pairs well with the Partagas seire D#4 07

Martindelmundo

Hello gents. Well I just finished finals week a I wanted something I've never tried so I picked up a party d #4 07d was wondering what pairs well with this stick? I got a good selection of scotch and rum but I'm a coffee drinker as well. So a bit of advice if you could on what will be a good choice.

I had a cracker of a PD4 the other day (did a review in the reviews section). I paired it with mate tea and water. Beautiful combo. Though probably not what you're looking for in a "celebratory" drink eh?

Well what I look for is just something that complements each other well. I'm gonna try a few more of these with different drinks and see if i get better results. But I will definitely give it a shot with tea, sounds like a good pair. thanks

All good selections, but do yourself a favor and pick ul a bottle for $20 of Lustau East India Sherry... Perfect match.

I gotta try that Rootbeer Bob.

A nice strong ale would work, but I find that rum is always a good pairing, regardless of marca and vitola.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree on this. I am sure you will find a great liking with this pair. A fine cigar and a fine drink- doesn't get much better than that...

I agree on this. I am sure you will find a great liking with this pair. A fine cigar and a fine drink- doesn't get much better than that...

To 1849badger's response;

• 5 months later...
All good selections, but do yourself a favor and pick ul a bottle for $20 of Lustau East India Sherry... Perfect match.

I gotta try that Rootbeer Bob.

good call on the Lustau East India aavkk - great match for many cigars in my experience. Sherry may sound girly but i find many of the sweeter ones to be more satisfying than port when you're smoking - or even when you're not ;-)

had plenty good times pairing PSD4 with Lagavulin 16 whisky.

• 2 weeks later...

i pair zacapa 23,pussers 15 yr old or ron varadero with my PSD4s..always good.....tried with a wild geese irish whiskey once...whiskey was awesome but didnt seem to go that good with the party 4....for me anyway

post-6225-1279938627.jpg

I like whipping up a nice latte and putting it in a thick mug to keep in the heat for the hour or so the cigar will be around. It makes some of the woody/cocoa cigar flavors more pronounced, at least for me.