Smithy and MANCATHALAON

Smithy has been away since last Thursday undertaking a grueling annual pilgrimage to North Queensland for the annual "MANCATHALON"

Tuesday is Australia Day and so it is a tradition that in the three days leading up to "Australia Day" Smithy and his mates fly in from all over to country for a tortuous series of events leading to the crowning of the MANCATHALON "Man of the Year".

The 4 day event incorporates the following:

Darts

Fishing

Drinking (shceduled course of 20 bars in a day)

Picking up Females (Handicap event...bonus points for lookers)

Pulling mud crabs from holes with hands

etc etc etc.

Smithy finished second last in the 2009 event (30 starters) but he assures me he is in fine form and expecting a much higher finish in 2010.

We look forward to his update when back Wednesday :2thumbs:

I hope he's successful in his endeavor. Prez my primary concern here is with his health. If we are speaking of feathered darts he might have an allergy. I would hate to see him sneeze or do something god awful like that.

Geez...I hope our gladiator makes it back.

Darts

Fishing

etc etc etc.

Smithy finished second last in the 2009 event (30 starters) but he assures me he is in fine form and expecting a much higher finish in 2010.

so smithers actually mangaed to hit the dart baord once?

Good luck Smithy...hope you improve on that second to last finish you had last year...

Smithy has been away since last Thursday undertaking a grueling annual pilgrimage to North Queensland for the annual "MANCATHALON"

Tuesday is Australia Day and so it is a tradition that in the three days leading up to "Australia Day" Smithy and his mates fly in from all over to country for a tortuous series of events leading to the crowning of the MANCATHALON "Man of the Year".

Darts

Fishing

etc etc etc.

We look forward to his update when back Wednesday ;)

Prez, I think Smithy is trying to pull a fast one on you; items 4 and 5 are combined. As he already has such a large handicap whith 'picking up females', the bonus points are for not getting crabs from hookers (not lookers). :)

Darts

Fishing

etc etc etc.

We look forward to his update when back Wednesday :buddies:

Long story short...Smithy and his buddies are goin "Hoggin"....always fun!!!!!

I am back guys.

Thanks for filling the guys in Ayala on the Mancathlon weekend, unfortunately I didn't come away from the weekend as Mancathlon Man 2010. I did however come fourth and won the Pool and Darts tournaments, which truly shows my miss spent youth. The arm wrestling didn't go well at all when I was drawn in the first round against former junior Australian body builder. Lets just say I was his first victim on his way to victory. The weekend wasn't helped by two cyclones who decided that they would hang around for the weekend and dump a couple of hundred millimeters of rain on the place.

I sure Ayala will adds some lies to this just for affect.

I am back guys.

Thanks for filling the guys in Ayala on the Mancathlon weekend, unfortunately I didn't come away from the weekend as Mancathlon Man 2010. I did however come fourth and won the Pool and Darts tournaments, which truly shows my miss spent youth. The arm wrestling didn't go well at all when I was drawn in the first round against former junior Australian body builder. Lets just say I was his first victim on his way to victory. The weekend wasn't helped by two cyclones who decided that they would hang around for the weekend and dump a couple of hundred millimeters of rain on the place.

I sure Ayala will adds some lies to this just for affect.

Great effort Smithy.

He has arrived back a mess as a result of alcohol laden days and a diet consisting of 100% meat.

...that's what he told me :buddies: