Just saw the FOH ad in ECCJ...

I swung by the newsstand today and picked up the latest copy of ECCJ. As I was thumbing thru the pages, something familiar caught my eye at the bottom of page 19...it was the FOH logo. I did a quick double take and, yup, it was an ad. I think it's very well done. Looks great!

Just curious if the 'F' and 'H' cigars pictured are specially commissioned cuz I would like some. Although, I have no idea how to smoke something like that. ;)

Anyway, I wish I had a scanner so I could post a pic. Pick up a copy and check it out.

Anyone else able to post it?

I've never seen it in any of my local stores, but I'll keep an eye out for it - is this this the issue with Sam's interview with Trevor?

In the meantime, do you have a digital camera? ;)

It's the 15th anniversary issue. Black cover with 'ECCJ '09 15th Anniversary' in the middle.

I'll see if I can snap a pic and post it...wife is out and about and has the camera with the best macro with her.

It's the 15th anniversary issue. Black cover with 'ECCJ '09 15th Anniversary' in the middle.

I'll see if I can snap a pic and post it...wife is out and about and has the camera with the best macro with her.

I would like to see it. I got a free copy recently but it has a black cover and a Special Edition banner across the bottom right corner. No ad on page 19. ;)

I would like to see it. I got a free copy recently but it has a black cover and a Special Edition banner across the bottom right corner. No ad on page 19. ;)

Interesting...are you in the US? If not, it could be targeted marketing?

The "Edicion Especial" is a special for the US.

I picked up the bilingual one (German and English)

I think this is the ad you're talking about, yes?

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for posting it!

I would like to see it. I got a free copy recently but it has a black cover and a Special Edition banner across the bottom right corner. No ad on page 19. :)

Hi guys,

As it's posted up above, the Ad is in the 2010 winter edition with on the cover,

ECCJ ' 09 15th Anniversary and NOT in the Edicion Especial Issue reserved for the US market.

BTW, If anyone outside the US is interested in getting the Edicion Especial Issue, all you have

to do is call the Magazine or E-mail them to get one if you're subscribed.

They will send one off to anyone who asks for it, that's what I did ;)

FOH member and Cigar journalist extraordinaire Sam Spurr (habanablue) invited me last year to advertise with ECCJ.

...The larger and broader FOH, the more influence we can bring to bare on contentious industry issues affecting us today and into the future.

If you have a mate who is into cigars, ask him to cast an eye over FOH and if it is for him, register as a member.