Partagas Seire De Connaisseur No 2 LSM ENE 08

El Presidente

"This is a cigar that makes you a smart-ass just by picking it up". Can there be any doubt?

This review inspired me to light up an '03 No. 2. Everything you said, in a smoother, more mature package. Add: some floral aromas and notes of chocolate on the finish.

HAHA! LOL when you looked at warren and said " you have anything intelligent to say? " haha!

Funny that he asked me?

Or funny that I would have something intelligent to say? :D

gonna really miss these, we are going to look back on this review in 8 years with nostalgia.

I think I'll look back on it in 8 years from an old peoples home.

Funny that he asked me?

Or funny that I would have something intelligent to say? ;)

Haha actually just funny how he asked you, the way he said it was funny. I actually enjoy you in the reviews. The partagas Serie D #4 2004 review is one of my favorites.

Haha actually just funny how he asked you, the way he said it was funny. I actually enjoy you in the reviews. The partagas Serie D #4 2004 review is one of my favorites.

I always enjoy doing the reviews. Apart from the enjoyment of a fine cigar, when we get together we just laugh our arses off.

Just remember, when an Aussie takes the piss it just means he likes you.

I think. :cigar:

Thanks for this review. Just had an oppulent breakfast, but listening to the description makes me want to grab a spoon and dig into desert. It sounded like Tiramisu (the grandma recipe) in cigar form.

Why does habanos want to stop the production to make more room for mediocre products? Sorry, but something like the Monte Opens is about as usefull as athletes foot!

Best regards from old Europe, Arne