FOH Habanos Festival Get together

For those guys going to the Habanos Festival I would love to invite you to our place to catch up over some shared cigars, beer, wine and whatever we dig up !LOL!

I am thinking Tuesday the 23rd of Feb. Our place this year has a view over Havana and the ocean, a large terrace with an inground pool, you are welcome for a swim!"

Very casual fella's. I will put on some beer and wine a little music and we can laugh the afternoon, evening and night away at one of the great views of Havana.

If it rains we can make other plans !LOL!

Let me know if you are a starter and I will shoot you some details (address) in the next 10 days.

Cheers! Looking forward to catching up!

Rob

Damn the country I live in, lol.

Seconded. I'm extremely envious that y'all get to go to the Festival. I hope all y'all have a wonderful time. Maybe one day we'll be allowed.

Gosh, just around 100 miles from Pompano Beach in FL where I used to live and still so far away for several reasons.

(Literally as well, since I'm in Polynesia permanently)

I've enjoyed your Havana fesival posts for two years straight Rob, and I recall you mentoning how HSA admonished you last year because you slammed the Monte open even before they could make any money off it. Poor Bastads.

Keep it real as always mate, look forward to reports and pictures!

yea, Rob be sure to make sure Ken wears his fire retardent clothing this year. Things almost got out of hand last year :)

Unfortunately I won't be in Havana for the festival. :) Maybe next year. I was in Havana in early Jan this year and the wife and myself had a fantastic time.

I would love to meet up with cigar smokers while down there. Is the casa in Vedado o Miramar? I have rented the same casa on 17 for years, but this year can not. I am not sure where I will end up this year, but hopefully in Vedado.

Please keep me in the loop.

Soon i will be making the illegal trek down to havana for the festival. Not this year but hopefully next year or the year after. But to all of you going this year, enjoy!

Soon i will be making the illegal trek down to havana for the festival. Not this year but hopefully next year or the year after. But to all of you going this year, enjoy!

Rob:

I was just watching some youtube videos of the Festival, and see most people that attend wear suits, and/or really deck out! No way am I going all the way to cuba to waer a suit!

If I just plan to attend the conferences, and not any of the dinners, can I go casual?

Rob:

I was just watching some youtube videos of the Festival, and see most people that attend wear suits, and/or really deck out! No way am I going all the way to cuba to waer a suit!

If I just plan to attend the conferences, and not any of the dinners, can I go casual?

That is not a problem. It is generally casual all around excluding Habanos dinners where it is suit or jacket. I always take a jacket.