Live From The Humidor.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh God...those 898's are majestic!! Anything a little more budget-friendly, Prez??? Like, for example a splendid dress box or cab of Party Shorts??? I know I am starting to sound like a broken record but I am absolutely out of stock and am dying for one!!!!

For God's sakes you guys can't you make him work a little harder than this??? You guys a being way too easy on him! You should at least bust his chops for a free cigar or something!!!

Nice catch Amigo! I wish I had the burnable income today to be buying some '09 stock.

You still have it too easy Rob!

How was that glow worm guano anyway? - :cigar:

Sold! Put them in my locker ASAP!

What are the Esplendidos looking like these days Rob?

Lise is onto the PSP 898 for you.

These are some great HQ Esplendidos. Lise will do a deal for both boxes. She is tough however.....she hit Smithy in the nuts yesterday !LOL!

Cohiba Esplendidos. HQ MEL SEP 08

post-4-1263857659.jpg

These are some great HQ Esplendidos. Lise will do a deal for both boxes. She is tough however.....she hit Smithy in the nuts yesterday !LOL!

post-4-1263857659.jpg

Now those are some nice looking cigars!!!

post-4-1263857659.jpg

LOL so he's posting from home with an icesack on his sack?? I'll take the Esplendidos btw.

Any Diplo's around Prez? 2 or 4 preferably ._. Cheers

I have 1 PSP box of Dip 2 and a couple of Dip 2 HQ. Have half doze of HQ Dip 4. Contact Lise before they go.

Diplomatico 2 PSP OEB MAY 07

post-4-1263858756.jpg

Diplomatic 4 HQ OPM ENE 09

post-4-1263858818.jpg

El Prez, if you could find another box that even approaches those 898's look...I am sold. Any HQ level 898s you found while going through the PSP box?

Partagas 898 V HQ LSO May 08

Found two of these in HQ category. Just confirm you want one and I will set aside with your name on it. Contact Lise for LIVECHAT or e-mail.

post-4-1263859797.jpg

Any JL Sel #1s of good quality (doesn't have to be HQ, but close maybe) hanging about?

I smoked two from the same coded box on Friday (open box for local clients in the humidor). My cigar of the week. Sweet Sweet Sweet.

Just our standard premium economy !LOL! let me know if you want your name on it and contact Lise.

RBT April 08

post-4-1263860868.jpg

Prez, any chance of finding HQ or PSP Cabs of RASS?

HQ RASS TEB MAY 08

Just a great cab. Have taken a pic of the bunch. Perfectly rolled. You have first right of refusal before I sign off today. If in the positive let me know (so I can right your name on them)and contact Lise :buddies:

post-4-1263861801.jpg

post-4-1263861824.jpg

I smoked two from the same coded box on Friday (open box for local clients in the humidor). My cigar of the week. Sweet Sweet Sweet.

Just our standard premium economy !LOL! let me know if you want your name on it and contact Lise.

RBT April 08

post-4-1263860868.jpg

I'll take 'em! Loading live chat now.