Fake PSD4's

strayvector

I am not too certain about the legitimacy of the band on the left.

I agree...the color is a bit more off than usual and there is no period behind the "D". Never seen that before. No period behind the "S" in Partagas either...strange.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
There was no change in the PSD4 band.

The band is obviously a fake and I have hard time believing that the cigar is real

while the band isn't...

Get your money back if you can.

Last post is quite old and I don't know if it's still in question, but if it is, just check the link of my P4s pics from the Czar. http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/inde...howtopic=102926

Guess the bands must have changed after all or would you doubt a cigar coming from El Presidente? :rolleyes:

Last post is quite old and I don't know if it's still in question, but if it is, just check the link of my P4s pics from the Czar. http://www.friendsofhabanos.com/forum/inde...howtopic=102926

Guess the bands must have changed after all or would you doubt a cigar coming from El Presidente? :rolleyes:

Actually,I did some research on the subject and asked around in a couple of more forums and asked my at

my local B&M and it turns out that only specifics boxes that came from a specific factory or area came with this new band.So I cant call it a band change because as I see it it was just a "bad printing" incident.

AFAIK, there was no publication about a band change of the PSD4 line in general.

It was my bad,I should have corrected myself.