Montecristo #2 and Partagas Serie D no 4

TonyK

I'm sure you guys have heard it a thousand times. Very new to CC and had not found the fine fine people here yet and to spare you some more narrative - I bought a display box of 15 #2s and had bought a box of 3 of the Serie D No 4 from a place whose name sounds like XXXXXXXXXXXX. Also had one SDN4 given to me and I can't remember which is which. One has a darker shade of red on the band than the other, which throws newbies like me into a tizzie, so to speak. Below are the pictures:

Real or not?

Thanks!

Edited: While you did try to not directly say whom you were questioning these cigars from, it is in my humble opinion that it is better to error on the side of causion. So I removed the suspect name. I'll give you an "B" for effort and consider this a no harm, no foul. Welcome to FOH.

Tampa

post-6312-1266010464.jpg

post-6312-1266010474.jpg

No personal experience with that vendor... But your fine tobacconist Rob wont steer you wrong for the future.

For sure! didn't want to promote nor disparage any other vendor here on this forum that is graciously provided by Rob and the gang. Glad I found this place!