found this recently. i had ten days once (northern pakistan of all places) where we had ten days in a row over 48C with the last day 53C but this must have been so miserable.

Longest hot spell in the world: Marble Bar, W. Australia, 100 °F (38 °C) or higher, for 162 consecutive days, October 30, 1923 to April 7, 1924.

The world's highest official temperature is 136 degrees recorded at El Azizia, Libya, on September 13, 1922.

found this recently. i had ten days once (northern pakistan of all places) where we had ten days in a row over 48C with the last day 53C but this must have been so miserable.

Longest hot spell in the world: Marble Bar, W. Australia, 100 °F (38 °C) or higher, for 162 consecutive days, October 30, 1923 to April 7, 1924.

The world's highest official temperature is 136 degrees recorded at El Azizia, Libya, on September 13, 1922.

I still can't work out how a catch like you.......remains single ;)

Interesting - kind of like how many grains of rice are in a one pound bag. But I guess it is good to ease maximus back into things.

We know he's given up alcohol. For all we know, he's taken to eating tofu, wearing hemp bracelets, and having meaningful conversations

with his wife. Excuse me, I think I have to vomit.......

Just read your post attacking Islam. I wasn't worried about the mobile Kebab van across the road until now.

there has never been, nor will be, a post from me attacking islam. i have the greatest respect for the muslims i know. ratbags and fundamentalist whackos from any religion deserve attacking and humour is as good a form as any.

can i post the logo now?

I'm not attacking Islam either but I'm in Florida... its been just above freezing for a week now! I can't smoke inside (points to his wedding ring), I can't go play golf (my [golf] balls would freeze) and my keg is about to run out! Allah can lick my frozen, bored ass!