Probably not until RA gets back from vacation...then of course after shooting you need to give Smithy time to edit, so unless they already have something in the can, it will likely be a couple weeks. Just my guess though.

After looking through the vids a few times, I had a couple of ideas that might be fun.

1 - More shots of the store and warehouse areas. I find myself wanting to see more of this. Video or still shots! Could even just be a live feed.....

2 - Helmet cam as worm by the Prez, or Lisa. This would be too cool at times (and rather disturbing at others).

Anyway, Happy New Years to all!

Probably not until RA gets back from vacation...then of course after shooting you need to give Smithy time to edit, so unless they already have something in the can, it will likely be a couple weeks. Just my guess though.

Couple Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Way....maybe film some in a couple weeks but Smithy won't get them on till atleast March sometime......

After looking through the vids a few times, I had a couple of ideas that might be fun.

1 - More shots of the store and warehouse areas. I find myself wanting to see more of this. Video or still shots! Could even just be a live feed.....

2 - Helmet cam as worm by the Prez, or Lisa. This would be too cool at times (and rather disturbing at others).

Anyway, Happy New Years to all!

Use the search function as there are photos of the interior & exterior of the Czar...some vids of the store room as well.

All this talk of videos.... Guys please feel free to do one yourselves perhaps, show some leadership and post a video review.

OK thats it I'm not going to edit up another video review until I have seen a video, no, no, TWO video reviews by different forum members. I don't mean no 1 min video, a decent minimum of 5mins, and not something that has already been posted on the web. I know some of you have several staff at your disposal so this should be pretty easy for you.

Everyone who posts a video will recieve a 3 pack of the new Partagas Series D No 4 Tubos

Get filiming!

If you need me I will be in my trailer.

post-1550-1262907457.jpg

post-1550-1262907465.jpg

Gargett, do you want me to film the indide of your house and publish it during our next review??? I didn't think so.

so there are a few boxes yet to be opened and packed away - i've only been there just over two years. where's the fire?

and i like spiders. snakes, not so much.

any other problems?

so there are a few boxes yet to be opened and packed away - i've only been there just over two years. where's the fire?

and i like spiders. snakes, not so much.

any other problems?

I think you have proved my point with your last statement.

All this talk of videos.... Guys please feel free to do one yourselves perhaps, show some leadership and post a video review.

OK thats it I'm not going to edit up another video review until I have seen a video, no, no, TWO video reviews by different forum members.

For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere it would have been better if you'd had this little tizzy in a few months.

That said, if I can figure out how to do it, I'll work on something this week. And because you didn't ask nicely, I may combine it with Colt's suggestion on another thread and do a video review of a Quintero. ;)

Well I dont know how you intend to do that as I have the camcorder.

i received a missive from glow worm boy from kiwiland that he was heading over on sunday. i assumed he would have been bringing the camera (you been hiding it in the cupboard for when 'friends' come around again?)

i received a missive from glow worm boy from kiwiland that he was heading over on sunday. i assumed he would have been bringing the camera (you been hiding it in the cupboard for when 'friends' come around again?)

Is cupboard Aussie for closet?