Hello from Seattle!

sungnicholas

Happy New Year from Seattle, USA!

Been having the best time watching Friends of Habanos' reviews on Youtube--absolutely the most entertaining, informative and honest cigar review vids out there. Makes me want to move to Australia where it always seems sunny and perfect cigar weather--at least judging by the t-shirts and shorts that Ken always wears :-)

Recently got into CC's and am looking to add more boxes to my current stash: currently have boxes of Partagas Serie D. No.4 (my current fav), Trinidad Fundadores, a Montecristo No. 4 box from 1999 and a Ramon Allones box from 2000. The only bummers are the whole US/Cuba thing and my state (Washington) recently passed a series of anti-smoking laws that ban smoking inside any business (including bars and restaurants) and bans all cigar lounges. The only place to smoke cigars is outdoors (25 ft away from any doorways) or at home! Sigh...I'm moving to Australia!

Looking forward to participating in this forum!

-Nicholas

Happy New Year from Seattle, USA!

Been having the best time watching Friends of Habanos' reviews on Youtube--absolutely the most entertaining, informative and honest cigar review vids out there. Makes me want to move to Australia where it always seems sunny and perfect cigar weather--at least judging by the t-shirts and shorts that Ken always wears :-)

Recently got into CC's and am looking to add more boxes to my current stash: currently have boxes of Partagas Serie D. No.4 (my current fav), Trinidad Fundadores, a Montecristo No. 4 box from 1999 and a Ramon Allones box from 2000. The only bummers are the whole US/Cuba thing and my state (Washington) recently passed a series of anti-smoking laws that ban smoking inside any business (including bars and restaurants) and bans all cigar lounges. The only place to smoke cigars is outdoors (25 ft away from any doorways) or at home! Sigh...I'm moving to Australia!

Looking forward to participating in this forum!

-Nicholas

Welcome from another NW Westerner -- am in Issaquah. I left Australia to come to the USA ..., sigh

Welcome to FOH. While I'm in NY ans not WA...I still feel your pain. At least NY still has cigar bars/lounges...hope that lasts.