My 2009 Habanos Cigar of the Year Award

1. Consistency --- Everyone I have had has been dead on

2. Construction --- Ranks up with quality made NC's (Not quite as good but close)

3. Complexity --- Tobacco, leather, caramel, all come toghether to form a wonderful smoking experience.

The only down side to this cigar is price. Habanos should make this cigar on a regular basis, and not an overpriced "super rare" RE.

these have really come around a great deal and IMO are very enjoyable now. Where the final 1/3 was shut down and just dark a year ago it has now opened up and has shown great complexity and richness. These were very well blended and a major reason why I am putting faith in the RA CF's. Ive said it before and I'll say it again, every Asian Regional has been very good and I trust Dag and David to blend a beauty.

THe few of these I have tried have have ranged from highly disappointing to three smoke rings.

Maybe I got a bad box. The one that I rated three smoke rings was given to me by a guy who saw my review panning them as tastless and bland.

I agree that this is been a TOP SPOT cigar for last year issues. Glad I got some.