Kilikanoon Covenant Shiraz 2005

anacostiakat

Beautiful bottle. Inky, smooth with fruity blackberries. A great matchup to an '00 Boli Inmensa to start tonight off.

There is a hint of what I would call balck pepper on the finish. Something normally I would think I would definitely not care for. Not in this case. It works perfectly with the velvety smoothness of the fruit.

A real keeper!

looks pretty solid on Cellar Tracker as well, was this in the $25 range? I cant seem to find it locally to NYC though although Im sure I'm not looking in the right spot.

looks pretty solid on Cellar Tracker as well, was this in the $25 range? I cant seem to find it locally to NYC though although Im sure I'm not looking in the right spot.

Hi guys

Nathan from Kilikanoon in Australia here- happy holidays. Covenant 2005 can be bought at Beekman's in NYC although at $39.99 (normal retail).

You can get it cheaper from www.drinkthegrapes.com in Scotia NY who have it on special at approx. $25.

Happy drinking and smoking- my daughter lives in Havana!

Hi guys

Nathan from Kilikanoon in Australia here- happy holidays. Covenant 2005 can be bought at Beekman's in NYC although at $39.99 (normal retail).

You can get it cheaper from www.drinkthegrapes.com in Scotia NY who have it on special at approx. $25.

hi nathan, happy christmas. hope all is going well.

you didn't mention that when we last caught up - we try and get over there every year.

best

kbg

Nathan from Kilikanoon in Australia here- happy holidays.

Hey Nathan! Merry Christmas and regards to your's daughter! Havana is fantastic city! Hope she is well? Welcome to FOH!

Hey Nathan! Merry Christmas and regards to your's daughter! Havana is fantastic city! Hope she is well? Welcome to FOH!

She is well indeed and enjoying a few weeks of capitalism before returning to her dancing with the Narciso Medina Dance Company. Maybe you guys will teach me to smoke cigars when next in Havana!

Hi guys

Happy Holidays to you Nathan!

Same price as NYC here in The District! Worth every penny!!!

:party: