Hello from UK

mb55317

Hello FOH!

I'm writing this on a cold wintery day here in the UK. For those of you down under I'd gladly trade places, not that i've been to Australia mind, but I imagine you're enjoying a much warmer climate right now, and for that I am very jealous!

OK a little about me; I'm 28 and have been smoking cigars for nearly a year; picked up a wine cooler which i use to store my cigars at a constant temp and humidity (with heartfelt beads). I have made a box purchase roughly every month for the past 12, and now have a nice little selection. :)

I only get to smoke once or twice a week, a bit more in the summer, so I'm definitely buying much more than i can smoke. I plan to age them over a period of years before I really tuck in so I can get maximum enjoyment from them in the future.

I must say this whole cigar thing is really addictive, there’s something magical about receiving a new box of cigars, opening them up, checking them over, smelling their aroma and lighting one up- simply awesome! Its like Christmas for grown ups! (but much better because we get to celebrate all year round yipeeee!).

I'm a member of the UK Cigar Forums but always watch the FOH reviews and so I thought i'd come and join. I have to say Ken Gargett cracks me up and makes the reviews thoroughly entertaining.

Anyway enough of my chat.. Cheers for now, MB.

Welcome to FOH. I'm in NY...so I completey understand about the weather thing. It is killing my late-night cigar enjoyment. Brrrrr...

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome mate :o

Its cold over here in Norway also at the moment. -15c, and a bit extreme in my part of the woods (or mountains) actualy. But the ski conditions are superb atleast.. Summer, and outdoor smoking, is also much welcome..