Perfect Gift for Someone

I'm sure my wife would just love me if my son somehow got one of these for X-Mas.

Last night I was at my local wine merchant restocking for the upcoming holidays. Anyway, I was standing in the Australian wine section picking up some Penfolds while talking to one of the managers. Anyway, my 7 year old son was looking around and suddenly said "*****." I turned around and told him we don't say that word...where did you here/learn it. He responded that it is printed on this wine bottle. Apparently Australia puts out a few different wines under the label "*****." Of course upon returning home, he informs my wife that he just learned what the word "*****" meant. I got a dirty look from her which took some quick explaining to resolve.

You Aussie's see this wine much out there? Any thoughts on this very inexpensive wine. The name is certainly hilarious. Thought I could give out a few bottles as gag gifts to several of my female friends...

Thechenman,

I thought the same thing and tried "*****"; it is truly hideous wine.

I would give it with caution if the recipient knows anything about wine....

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks for the feeback...expected it would be pretty bad, but the name of the wine makes for such a great gag gift.