Someone give me a baseball bat

Unfortunately there are total idiots everywhere in the world who get paid to write this crap... honestly I get so angry about people like this .... maybe there need to do a research on the effect twits like this do to people.... it won't be pretty

Last year it was the wife's suggestion to leave carrots and celery out for Santa in sight of the children. Of course before heading to bed that night, Santa had to take the obligatory bite out of each. But I'm telling everyone, including my wife, I'm over the health BS, this Santa like his cigars, bourbon, and cookies.

There is a childhood memory we could work on.

Imagine being a teacher at school and hearing from one of your children that they had set out a Monte No. 2, a glass of Elmer T Lee served neat, and 3 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for Santa on Christmas Eve. I'm sure there would be a conference the next day.

Thats ridiculous. Children dont need a healthy Santa to promote good health... They need their parents to make the effort and get their kids up off of their fat asses away from the xbox and outside to play. We picked up some XMas cartoons and the new Frosty the Snowman is shown without a pipe. WTF??!!? The f-ing song says he has a corncob pipe!!!

Funny. Stupid, but clever and had it not appeared the author was being serious it would have been even funnier.

On a related note I recalled hearing someone talk about the Hambugler (from McDonald's) and changing his name because it promotes theft. Probably illiteracy as well since all he says is "rubble rubble" . . .

"Epidemiologically there is a correlation between countries that venerate Santa Claus and those that have high levels of childhood obesity," says the research.

OR it's because the parents can actually afford to feed their children and have some $ left over to spoil the kids every December. By that flawed logic, there's also a link between Christianity and obesity...

I love how its Santa's fault that kids are fat. If I'm not mistaken Santa has been portrayed as being fat for over a 150 yrs., why now is it an issue?? Its more of everyone knows what's best for us and our families except us. There is alot of that going on here in the states of late. The health care bill that is about to be voted/passed (on Christmas Eve no less??) is more of the same. I'll just say this, if medicare & medicaid are any indication of the government's ability to run health care, then I say no thanks. Oh but wait am a mere citizen of this country and the politicians have decided not to vote based on what the people they represent want, sorry as I digress.