Hi From the "not so frozen" tundra of Minnesota USA

aestrem

Hey Guys,

Adam the Soundmaan here from the northern state of MN. I have been surfing the forum for quite some time now. First heard about this on the Dogwatch Cigar Radio show (check it out on iTunes). Anyways, thought I would introduce myself. I have been seriously into cigars for the last 6 years or so, and finally bought myself a cabinet humidor a few months ago. Stocked her up with 12 boxes and a bunch of singles (thanks to the Dogwatch Cigar Club). It has been unseasonably warm up here in MN, no snow yet (usually we are under at least a foot of snow by now...). So, that has been great for cigar smoking! I have watched a ton of the videos, and they are great! I love the wine (my other passion) intertwined with the cigar reviews. Keep up the great work!

Adam the Soundmaan

Welcome to FOH. I hope the weather in MN holds out for you longer this winter to allow you to enjoy some more smokes.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome! I think it is pretty awesome that a forum exists, where cigar smokers welcome each other so kindly and openly. This truly is a great place to be! I have made it a daily stop...when I am not working....:wink2:.

Anyways, I am headed out to Washington DC this afternoon. Anyone know of a good place to go have a smoke?

• 2 weeks later...