Drunkest man ever tries to buy more booze!

Don't think he's faking. I reckon it's probably a combination of booze and drugs. The fact that he con't get up for like 10 minutes is just weird! If we was just drunk, he'd have fallen asleep on the floor as soon as he hit it - judging by the amount he'd had.

Does the fact that it takes place at 10:50am make it funnier or more unrealistic???

You raise a valid point, BUT, what if he's an alcoholic.... Time of day wouldn't normally matter would it?

Or....Yes, it could all be fake? :P

Don't think he's faking. I reckon it's probably a combination of booze and drugs. The fact that he con't get up for like 10 minutes is just weird! If we was just drunk, he'd have fallen asleep on the floor as soon as he hit it - judging by the amount he'd had.

I agree... to me it does not look fake. There are certain movements that cannot be easily be acted out but cannot be solely due to alcohol (possibly a mixture of powerful stimulants with booze: the alcohol would make him loose coordination, while the stimulants'd keep him from dozing off as soon as hitting the floor). For some reason, I only find the video interesting... I don't find it funny.