Thank you maalouly & Bananas

Have arrived back on Czar deck from a couple of days away interstate. Tuesday I and other FOH'rs enjoyed great hospitality provided by Elie. Great wine, BBQ food, laughter and a late night made for a perfect day. It was great to meeet up with new and old friends :buddies:

I just made the plane Wednesday morning for a follow up with Benny Bananas, Izzy, Deon, Gino and the boys in Melbourne. A fine meal at the European followed by cigars and rum at Siglo upstairs. Magic!

Head off tomorrow for a weekend fishing with PJ and Greg Hutley. Divorce lawyer Monday.

Cigar people are good people :angry:

I'm contemplating what will cost your more money. The divorce lawyer et all...

or Lisa's demand for a new bonus package. Could be a toss up. Tough call. It won't

be the most expensive fishing trip known to man...but I suspect it won't be cheap.

Go get em Prez. We live and breathe thru you brother!!! :buddies:

It was a great night, Rob was generous enough to bring a beautiful box of Cohiba Reserva 2003 that I believe we finished on the night.

It is always great to have good people, wine, food and great cigars. Thank you Rob for the laugh, my abs still hurt and Chris and Greg it was nice meeting you as well.

I look forward to our next catch up especially next time Rob is down in Sydney.

Cheers,

Elie.

Please, tell me you at least took some photos!

Sounds like a great time was had - as Rob said, cigar people are good people.

Please, tell me you at least took some photos!

Sounds like a great time was had - as Rob said, cigar people are good people.

Well ... you would think a digital agency would have an inhouse camera ... but after 5 bottles of wine ... you forget the importance of taking photos! Well Rob did take same photos using his phone ... next time I will organise a camera man!

Sounds like a great time was had by all. Prez...post the pics you took with your phone so those of us who could not attend, can at least share in the experience.