miracles never cease

didn't see the game but read the reports - the skins sounded as though, if it were possible, they were even more absymal than last week. turnovers, fumbles, interceptions, inept at everything, missed conversions and so on.

so how horribly bad must the bucs be? seriously, to lose to the skins at the moment must be the absolute pits. thank god, the nfl doesn't do relegation like the english soccer.

didn't see the game but read the reports - the skins sounded as though, if it were possible, they were even more absymal than last week. turnovers, fumbles, interceptions, inept at everything, missed conversions and so on.

so how horribly bad must the bucs be? seriously, to lose to the skins at the moment must be the absolute pits. thank god, the nfl doesn't do relegation like the english soccer.

Well... The Saints are 4-0! Who-Dat.

Glad the Skins beat the bucs! I'm always rooting for a division opponent to lose. Well, that, and a Saints win, coupled with a Cowboys loss, makes for a PERFECT day!!

Well... The Saints are 4-0! Who-Dat.

Glad the Skins beat the bucs! I'm always rooting for a division opponent to lose. Well, that, and a Saints win, coupled with a Cowboys loss, makes for a PERFECT day!!

Yes... cowboys lose, Saints win... its like a small slice of heaven...

Does this mean I can retire my paper bag? :clap:

Yes... cowboys lose, Saints win... its like a small slice of heaven...

Does this mean I can retire my paper bag? :clap:

"Slice of heaven" - So true man, so true.

LOL.... I retired my 'Aints bag years and years ago!!

I hate bye weeks!

actually, the skins had "moments" where they looked good but all-in-all, pretty bad. the score should not have been that close but the play calling seemed to be much better on both offense and defense than it has been in quite some time

actually, the skins had "moments" where they looked good but all-in-all, pretty bad. the score should not have been that close but the play calling seemed to be much better on both offense and defense than it has been in quite some time

so, superbowl bound?

so, superbowl bound?

Well I watched both games. Campbell had 3 interceptions and one fumble. He also had 2 TD throws with one in the red zone. The more they are able to run the ball the better their chanches.

They looked pretty bad but the Bucs had pretty much a total collapse in the second half after a decent frist half against one of the most horrible halfs by the Skins (or any team) that I have ever seen.

The Cowpies might have lost but they certainly a better team than the Redskins. Romo did not have a good game and it made a difference.