Which do you choose

???? It seems I couldn't make a poll thread..

I was trying to post a poll.

Which do you choose with the same money?

1. A box of Padron 1926 #9

2.20 sticks of custom rolled cigar by the Cohiba behike roller.

There are only 3 rollers that I value their work enough to "Blindly" make that decission yossie, and whomever rolled the Behike is not one of them. It comes down to the tobacco being used in the custom rolled cigars. In this case, I would take the Padron's. If the Custom Rolled cigars are not Reynoldo, Hamlet or La China, they are not very high on my list.

Somebody said in an interview.............I will always have Cuba on my lips!

I love repeating it ;-)

There are only 3 rollers that I value their work enough to "Blindly" make that decission yossie, and whomever rolled the Behike is not one of them. It comes down to the tobacco being used in the custom rolled cigars. In this case, I would take the Padron's. If the Custom Rolled cigars are not Reynoldo, Hamlet or La China, they are not very high on my list.

I thought La China rolled the Behikes.

I am a fan of the Padron Anniversary 1926 line, and the No. 9 is on of my favorites in this range. However, as has been stated multiple times...if it is top grade Cuban leaf...I would easily and happily go with the custom rolls.

Yea, but much more importantly than who ROLLED the Behike's is who BLENDED the behikes. Thats what makes Hamlet so special, he can do both exceptionally well along with very few others. Can you attest to how much experience "Norma Fernandez Saste" has blending???

Yossie, I can hook you up with Padron's if you want and you know that.

Pass on the customs unless they are Hamlet, La China, Taboada or Reynaldo, IMO!

Can you attest to how much experience "Norma Fernandez Saste" has blending???

I've absolutely no idea what her blending qualifications are. But given that she was chosen to roll the behike as well as the 30th anniversary

cohiba double corona (according to the same ca article), I'd be willing to take a chance that she has some knowledge of tobacco.

Like a new food or new wine, you won't know if you like it or not unless you give it a try :D