Laguito help!

Gents, I'm hooked on Laguitos lately, but noticed that there's not a great range to choose from. I prefer the smaller version (Laguito 2), and so far have smoked A LOT of Monte E2s and tried a Cohiba CE which I thought was spectacular. Not only do I think that the concentration of taste is better, but the burn on both these cigars is always perfect.

But what else is there to try? I heard that Partagas Connaisseur range is a similar format(?)

Please give you reocmmendations! What choice to I have? Doesn't have to be the exact same gauge or length. But I would say Churchills and DCs are already too long/thick.

Cheers!

Gents, I'm hooked on Laguitos lately, but noticed that there's not a great range to choose from. I prefer the smaller version (Laguito 2), and so far have smoked A LOT of Monte E2s and tried a Cohiba CE which I thought was spectacular. Not only do I think that the concentration of taste is better, but the burn on both these cigars is always perfect.

But what else is there to try? I heard that Partagas Connaisseur range is a similar format(?)

Please give you reocmmendations! What choice to I have? Doesn't have to be the exact same gauge or length. But I would say Churchills and DCs are already too long/thick.

Cheers!

Le Hoyo De Dauphin is about it I think for the Laguito 2. Yes the Partagas Connaisseur 2 & 3 would be a good place to go. :buddies:

Boli Inmensas maybe?

Sometimes shooting Lisa an email will turn up things that aren't on the website. :D

Seems like Lisa is pretty much the answer to just about anything around here. Anyone surprised?