Ramon Allones Celestiales Finos Pics

I would politely like to request when these would be available?

Are there any similarities to RASS?

The first batch has sold out and there is a waiting list for the second shipment due in a few weeks. You can e-mail Lisa to be put on such a list and she will advise pricing.

Definitely want to get a box so an email is on the way to Lisa. Great looking cigar and a bargain if pricing holds close to the sold out release.

Definitely want to get a box so an email is on the way to Lisa. Great looking cigar and a bargain if pricing holds close to the sold out release.

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree that these are bargain priced in the big scheme of things. The pricing on all the recently released EL's RE's and Trini T's is simply outrageous, in my opinion. Yet we encourage HSA's "make Cuban cigars a high-priced luxury" marketing scheme by paying the ridiculous prices.

Looks tempting, but for now, my "Pay Stupid Money For REs" money has gone to a box of Bolivar Especiales No. 2.

Can't wait 'til next year (PL Dalias), when my PSMFRE can stay with Rob and Lisa! :2thumbs:

It's a really interesting cigar. A nice change of pace from just releasing a sublime, robusto or belicoso.

I completely agree Jerome. Its a different size and one that I can see myself really loving!

I also love that tapered head! Thats a lot of boxes! Could it be the reason the price is so reasonable?

From the Prez:

"The minimum order for Regional Release is 25000 cigars and the maximum 180,000. So this release falls somewhere in the middle in terms of quantity.

The Asia Pacific Market runs from China to New Zealand and incorporates some very large markets such as Hong Kong. 4000 boxes ( given the uniqueness and price point) ensures a sell out within the time frame of 12 months -18 months. Mission accomplished.

No doubt we will have samplers once the second (bulk) shipment arrives in 3-4 weeks. We will conduct a video review next week.

I am assuming the blend will be good (I really haven't had too many bad Ramon Allones).

While we are at it, Kudos to Dag Holmboe CEO of PCC. He went againt the tradition of Regional fatties, put in in a unque vitola and then made the price point affordable."

I can't seem to find the thread, but I thought initial pricing was around $239.00 U.S. with shipping included. Reasonable in my book.

Very interesting cigar. Love the shape...would definitely try it as a single or sampler before plunging into a box of these babies.

Sorry, but I respectfully disagree that these are bargain priced in the big scheme of things. The pricing on all the recently released EL's RE's and Trini T's is simply outrageous, in my opinion. Yet we encourage HSA's "make Cuban cigars a high-priced luxury" marketing scheme by paying the ridiculous prices.

Bargain priced no. Well priced yes.

last years PCC RR were poorly priced. We came out and clearly said that to the point that in conjunction with Ravi we managed to negotiate the minimum retail price down (which PCC sets). If still don't believe it was down enough but so be it. Their product and they can charge what they like. If the consumer doesn't purchase then no real skin off my nose.

At $239 US and $555 AUD these RACF are spot on the money in terms of pricing. It is a fair price for a unique product 12 months in development which was paid for upfront. PCC carry the risk that it doesn't sell. They deserve a fair return and make no mistake that if this RACF is successful then it may set the benchmark on future RR's at least in this region.

lets just hope it smokes well.

I can see where my wording of "bargain" was a little too strong. But I do maintain in the scheme of pricing for the LEs already on the market and other RE releases yet to come that the pricing for this cigar is "fair"

I look forward to Rob's review :rolleyes:

'bout 10 days and mine should be here. $239 was a surprise, that's almost comical that $239 sounds good but I realize there's a little more involved to roll one of these beauties. Oh well, one of my favorite brands, a favorite shape and hope the blend is going to do justice to the name. Last RyJ / CF box I had was a little tight so here's hoping.....

Looks tempting, but for now, my "Pay Stupid Money For REs" money has gone to a box of Bolivar Especiales No. 2.

Can't wait 'til next year (PL Dalias), when my PSMFRE can stay with Rob and Lisa! :)

How were those Especiales?

I think these were reasonably priced and I am very much looking forward to the review. Although my box is already on the way. . . Its my first RA Regional purchase so I have high hopes.

According to Prez, I think about 8 years worth of patience will be needed for these ._.