sensational tarpon from beach, cuba. on fly

Yes this is also on the list for the next trip there, thanks for the post Ken. And love the tune as well.

tune is 'amor verdadero' from the afro cuban all stars.

you have no idea how many times i have asked local bands in cuba to play it and never once has any of them had any idea. and before rob tells you that is the fault of my spanish, i had it written down.

You idiot.....you slip 5 CUC when you request the song.

Although it is amusing to see you shake their hand every time they extend theirs looking for money :P

we don't all slither around the sleezy world you inhabit. they are quite happy to play other things, for appropriate payment at the appropriate time. and don't you think that they'd let me know they could play it if they thought there was the slightest chance of them getting paid.

how you plan on explaining that you got your son arrested in cuba to your wife might be the decade's highlight.

we don't all slither around the sleezy world you inhabit. they are quite happy to play other things,

Ken, with all due respect when they play "El Gringo is a cheapskate" and "Count the moths from his wallet" ......it is not a compliment :P

Ken, with all due respect when they play "El Gringo is a cheapskate" and "Count the moths from his wallet" ......it is not a compliment :P

i think it fair to say that i have assisted more cubans in need on a broader scale than the tragic concentration of funds to some, not all, less worthy or needy than others, by certain among us. do i have to spell it out?