Bolivar Armonias

• 3 weeks later...

Impressive looking package, to say the least. But one of the first thoughts that came to mind is "All hat... no cattle". Only eight measly Salamones for all that scratch. They could have at least provided an even TEN cigars for the price.

Impressive looking package, to say the least. But one of the first thoughts that came to mind is "All hat... no cattle". Only eight measly Salamones for all that scratch. They could have at least provided an even TEN cigars for the price.

I agree and about $75 a pop right now, they are pricey.........still would want to try it down the road

Bart

• 2 weeks later...

The number 8 is highly valued for the Chinese. It has lucky/prosperous meaning to them. that's the reason there's 8 cigars.

They are very impressive so far, I smoked one last week, they still need a bit more time to develop more control and elegance, I think.

When they first came up, prices sky rocketed in China, you could find them for USD 100 a stick... curious to see how much they are today...

• 2 weeks later...